Monday, January 20, 2014

40 Days and 40 Nights, Starting NOW!

Day 1 of 40

After going to church with my aunt yesterday, I was inspired to start a 40 Day Quest.  As the next 40 days unfold I will share more about the Quest but today I will disclose two of the goals during the quest:

  1. Blogging/Posting everyday for the next 40 Days.  I will either write a blog post here or on a fitness group on Facebook. 
  2. Exercise every day with rest days every 7th day. 
So let the Quest begin, here is my post for Day 1 and I've already worked out today ;-).  

I started the year out with a 21-Day detox, I have been staying away from meat and dairy and taking Renu Herbs Detox Trio.  With just a couple more days left, I feel great and this 40 Day Quest is prefect timing.  

Stay tuned more to come,
Lynnell

"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy" -Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. 
(so appropriate especially since today is MLK Holiday)

"It is during our darkest moments that we must focus to see the light" -Aristotle Onassis






No comments:

Post a Comment