Tuesday, February 12, 2013

My new eating plan!



After seeing this posted on Pinterest, I had a eureka moment.  I've been trying to follow a new eating plan since yesterday and am already struggling with barely 24 hours in.  So I've been eating less because I've not fully embraced the new change.  One thing I didn't do was prepare for it well by shopping for a weeks worth of groceries.  I did remove items from my pantry that I wouldn't eat but didn't replenish the shelves so that I could make this week a lot easier on myself.  I decided to try the Paleo eating style for 30 days having found a site that said to do just that, try it for 30 days and see what effects it has on your body.  I printed out a list of do and don't eat foods and even put it on the frig but without the second piece of preparing for the week, I'm off to a rocky start.  But after stumbling across the Pinterest post above, "The key to eating healthy?  Avoid any food that has a TV commercial", it was like a light bulb went off letting me know it's okay, just make the best food choices you can until you get the hang of Paleo (and/or frig/pantry stocked up).  I've never seen a commercial for lettuce, kale, strawberries or many other fruits and vegetables.  Today will be a good eating day, just have to remember to make the best eating choices under the circumstances I'm in at all times.

It's lunch time and I am hungry,
Lynnell


No comments:

Post a Comment