Monday, April 29, 2013

The Journey Continues...of course

I had a fabulous 21 Day Journey earlier this month. Now that doesn't mean I had a perfect record with keeping my daily goals, even though most days I did, I'm calling it fabulous because of the growth I experienced in the daily journey.  Next up...Self-Love.  May is just a couple days away, I think I'm focussing my efforts in May on flowering self-love as defined by Lynnell!  Stay tuned, the journey continues as long as I have breath I have an opportunity to bless!

Love you!
Lynnell

"I believe that every single event in life happens in an opportunity to choose love over fear." - Oprah Winfrey

"Remember the two benefits of failure.  First, if you do fail, you learn what doesn't work; and second, the failure gives you the opportunity to try a new approach." - Roger Von Oech

"Not knowing when the dawn will come, I open every door." - Emily Dickinson

No comments:

Post a Comment