Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Double Dose of Good News Today!

So I will report this good news in the order I received it.

First, in my last post I told the world about my little monsters.  Well today after my procedure my doctor said my anal fissure is no more, it has healed.  Take that you little monsters!

Second, (drum roll please) I WON!!! I won the 2 month challenge at Waldorf Fitness for my category.  My awesome trainer, CJ called me with a congratulations and I screamed.  Well I'm still in shock, but EXCITED!

Time to celebrate both by getting back in the gym next week.

I lost a total of 23 pounds and 12 inches.  Can you tell?

Won this challenge, now going for a second! Transformation in progress, do not disturb!

Lynnell

PS. Oh yeah, I won a year of membership and a month of training at the best gym in town Waldorf Fitness! That's just the icing on the cake though (the cake I don't eat anymore, L0L, because it's time to do it again!)

"Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn't do than by the ones you did do.  So throw off the bowlines.  Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover." - Mark Twain


No comments:

Post a Comment