Sunday, November 4, 2012

More Questions Than Answers

Well by now I thought I'd know the results of the contest at the gym, turns out I need to wait a bit longer for the trainers to meet and vote.  I weighed in on October 31 and though I'm anxious to find out how it turned out, I actually am facing other questions:

  • When will I be able to return to the gym? Or even a normal routine pain free?
  • How will I make it through my first day back to work tomorrow when I've yet to have a pain free day?
  • How will the procedure go on Tuesday?  Will I get answers about what's next or more questions?
  • How long will I take to heal if the doctor recommends I wait to see if I will heal on my own?
  • How long will it take to heal if the doctor recommends surgery?
  • How do I prevent this from happening again?
  • Did I drink enough water today? Did I eat the right things today to make tomorrow easier?
The list continues believe me.  Now you may be confused by the questions because I've not stated what has kept me in and out of doctor's offices and trying different medicines to alleviate the pain the last TWO weeks.  It's not a mystery or a secret, you could say I have a pain in the ass and no that's not a joke though believe me I wish it was.  I have an anal fissure which is the medical term for it but in Lynnell terms I feel like I have little monsters that wake up every morning and stab me in my booty's exit hole.  I'll let you google anal fissure should you require more information than I'm willing to give attention to it in this post, but don't be surprised if you see a picture of me wincing in pain at the top of the search, L0L.  (Don't worry the little monsters will get me for making that funny later.)  Though I have questions, I know the answers will be revealed in time and as they become apparent to me, you'll know not because I will blog about those little monsters, but I will be blogging about my moving and grooving and loving my CJ workouts, my routine scale checks and my getting it in because believe it or not, I joined the next challenge already!  Yes through Thanksgiving November and Christmas December, I'm NOT playing, I'm going into 2013 under 200 pounds, didn't you know? I'm close, time to get over that hurdle and onto goal weight.

Waving my white flag hoping the little monsters see it this time,
Lynnell

"I am not afraid of storms for I am learning how to sail my ship" - Louisa May Alcott

"Take care of your body. It's the only place you have to live" - Jim Rohn

No comments:

Post a Comment