Friday, December 21, 2012

It's official...

It's official, the plateau has been broken!

Go figure, I go six weeks at the same weight and then drop nearly five pounds in two weeks.  Am I celebrating?  I already did for 5 seconds for the 5 pounds but I'm looking forward to what's next. I weighed in today for the challenge and that 5 pounds, well technically 4.5 pounds and 1.5 inches isn't impressive by my standards and I'm not waiting by the phone like I did last time for the news.  Now of course any progress in the down direction is great progress but I didn't enter the contest just to be in the contest, I entered to win and when the next one rolls around I will enter again.  I'm just as stubborn as my body, so as I continue to shock it back into downsizing, I'm going into 2013 NOT needing to make that popular new years resolution because I'm living mine now.  I go to best gym in town Waldorf Fitness and I'm being trained by one of their many elite trainers, CJ,  but they all embrace me.  Giving me encouragement when I take their classes or just see them around the gym.  Eventually my story will make it to the 2-Month Challenge wall for winning the last time, but my story has only just begun.

I'm not through by any means, it's my time and I'm going to get my blessing (in my Mary Mary vocals),

Lynnell


No comments:

Post a Comment