Monday, December 31, 2012

Speechless...not really

Here it is the last day of 2012 and though I feel compelled to write a final blog post in 2012 on my blog, I'm feeling some kind of way.  I wouldn't call it speechless, though I'm struggling for words.  I'm not at a loss for words, I guess because of the emotions I feel right now I'm proceeding cautiously and choosing them carefully.  As much as I try to be an inspiration, a motivation, an example that if I can you definitely can, I have my moments.  Today is one of them.  As I hear people talk about what they plan for 2013 from not taking no stuff this year to it being their best year ever, I'm stuck.  I have no desire or need to decide what 2013 will be like for me. I'm thankful for everyday I get, it's a blessing to make a difference.  Honestly, most days I feel like, it's a chance to finally get it right.  This morning I felt that way and tomorrow morning I will as well, I can only pray that in 2013 that more of my days I get it right than I get it wrong.

Happy New Year and see you in 2013!

Feeling some kind of way,
Lynnell


No comments:

Post a Comment