Monday, October 1, 2012

Let the Countdown Begin...

Today is the October 1, I have 30 days left in the 2-month challenge I entered at my local gym, Waldorf Fitness (www.waldorffit.com), tell them I referred you of course.  This morning I did the Cardio Kick class and tonight I will workout with my trainer, CJ.  I started this blog at the beginning of 2012 with the goal of writing weekly about my weight loss journey.  This is just my third entry though I am proud, the journey continued without documentation.  After beginning 2012 at 248 pounds, I'm currently as of this morning down over 30 pounds, significant inches lost and a few sizes dropped.  My weight loss goal is still further than my progress but today I'm at the midway point in my 2-month challenge and am using this blog as a motivating factor to finish strong the next 30 days.  Let the countdown begin...I weigh in, get measured and take after photos on October 30.  Much has been accomplished but much is to be accomplished.  Shout out to my trainer, CJ, who makes sure I get it in.  I highly recommend both the facility and CJ!  Don't forget to tell him Lynnell referred you, maybe he'll let me skip a few push ups, LOL.  Well I won't skip any before October 30th of course.

30 Days Down 30 Days To Go,
Lynnell

"I have lost one pound 100 times, this time I will loose 100 pounds for the last time!" - Lynnell

No comments:

Post a Comment