Sunday, October 21, 2012

Sidelined until further notice

So there are 9 days to go and under doctors advice I have to stay out of the gym at least the next two days.  I'm trying to decide how I feel about this but decided to figure out what I can do to make up for it  once I get the green light.  I had planned originally to increase my time in the gym to finish strong the last week.  Well that's still the plan even though the week may turn into the last few days.  Right now I could continue to ponder and pontificate my plans, but intstead I'm going to bed.  First get the body back to 100% and then get the booty back on track.

Sidelined but don't count me out yet there are still 9 days left,
Lynnell

"It's never too late to become the person you might have been"   - George Elliot
www.thedontquitpoem.com

No comments:

Post a Comment