Saturday, October 27, 2012

Ready, Set, LAY...

Today is the day of the 5k Glo Run I had posted about a few weeks ago.  It has begun and I'm not posting from the starting line, I'm posting from my sofa after a long day of laying down to manage the pain.  Yes I'm still having health issues, also known as pain management. So I'm keeping this short, sweet and petite, LOL.  Trying to be funny, you know me, spreading love through laughter.  It's been six days away from the gym and at this point I don't know when I'm going to return to anything other than a doctor's office.  So as I go get set and ready to lay, I will end on a positive note and let everyone know I've still lost weight this week.  Contest ends next week, we'll see if I've done enough before this road block to end up in the winners circle.  Now back to mission get better.

When your body tells you to be still using pain, it's time to be still,
Lynnell

"It's time to start living the life you imagined" - Henry James

"Always act like you're wearing an invisible crown" - Unknown


No comments:

Post a Comment